At ARSITEK we advise FOREIGN INVESTORS for their projects in the Spanish Property Market by making available to them all the tools necessary to assist to make better informed property decisions.
Spain is a new area whose strong points are the flexibility and adaptability of the economic operators, the quality of life that the country offers, a privileged position on the map and an excellent infrastructure and communication network and, most important, The Rise of the Spanish Property Market.
ARSITEK advises on and analyses investment opportunities for individual investors, property companies and non-property companies in the process of investment and divestment in property assets.
The services we offer are:
• Architecture, engineering and town planning services.
• Advice in the sale of properties and lots.
• Feasibility studies in new build, restoration and change of activity projects.
• Commercial assessments based on the RICS / API standards.
• Representation in the negotiation and closure with the client.
• Representation in the purchase and sale of properties.
• Due diligence for the acquisition of a property.
WHAT IS DUE DILIGENCE?
Due diligence is a detailed study the content of which encompasses everything necessary to execute the process of buying or selling a property or land:
– Analysis and study of the property from a commercial point of view and estimation of the value
– Due diligence on the installations and planning and structural aspects of the property
– Advice in the negotiation and the closure of the operation.